Boringest :| - 74.6% needed!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've been asmallworld-ed!

Have been getting lotsa hits on my greed band post all b'cos of this website:

www.asmallworld.net a.k.a. "snobster"
But I have to say I'm quite impressed with the concept of it i.e. a super-exclusive social networking website which requires a superpremium member to invite you (apparently if you wanna bypass this, you need at least 100 invites from normal members) and you need to be somebody...and I really mean somebody. Examples of the high-profile members include Paris Hilton, Quentin Tarantino, Ivanka Trump (Donald Trump's daughter) and Tiger Woods. Come to think of it, I think Friendster, MySpace, etc...just doesn't cut it anymore as a social networking site with so many members trying to link to as many ppl as possible and you sometimes get ppl who don't know you linking you 'cos you're pretty/handsome, etc. Maybe it's time for me to launch another Snobster soon - any takers? More about asmallworld by a member.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home